"The 'revolution of jasmine' does not extend the Middle East and North Africa to Xinjiang," he said on the sidelines of the parliamentary session held in Beijing. In 2009, ethnic clashes killed more than 200 dead in Urumqi.
- China says lessons to learn in Xinjiang from Mideast unrest (08/03/2011)
- Henryk Szadziewski: 2010 - The Uyghur Human Rights Year in Review (05/01/2011)
- Why Xinjiang/Uyghur and Ningxia/Hui Are Treated Diffently: A Comparison (08/02/2011)
- Microblogs in China government's fight to win public approval (09/03/2011)
- A Xinjiang affair - Putian, China (25/02/2011)