"With 1.21 billion, the population of India is roughly equivalent to the combined populations of the United States, Indonesia, Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Japan," says the newspaper the day after publication of preliminary figures on the census. "This means that India has added another Brazil in its population over the past decade, despite a slowdown in population growth." Some 2.5 million civil servants are employed in this census, launched in April 2010.
- The History of American Graffiti - Available Now (via Milliard Magazine) (01/04/2011)
- HTML5 page structure without hassles (17/04/2011)
- AFP: AT&T achète T-Mobile à Deutsche Telekom pour 39 milliards de dollars (20/03/2011)
- Drug charge co-accused back out on bail after alleged breach (09/02/2011)
- Eric Lafforgue...human eye... (06/04/2011)