The Moroccan player Mbark Boussoufa, who plays for Anderlecht, could be officially in the coming hours, a player the club Terek Grozny in Chechnya. The daily La Libre Belgique is considering whether to introduce concepts of ethics and morality in this transfer.
- Gullit relishing Russian challenge at Terek Grozny (11/02/2011)
- Report: Terek Grozny Hopeful Of Luring Ronaldo Out Of Retirement (25/02/2011)
- Ronaldo offered $8m to come out of retirement for Ruud Gullit's Terek Grozny (25/02/2011)
- Ruud Gullit lands in Russia to manage obscure Terek Grozny (10/02/2011)
- Football's New Headline Generating Machine (10/03/2011)