"Fouad Mebazaa, President of the Republic acting, will speak March 3 at the Tunisian people," the newspaper ad. No doubt he will talk of turmoil in the transitional government, the scene of repeated resignations. After the Ministers of the Ben Ali era, two ministers from the opposition have made their portfolios, March 1: Ahmed Ibrahim, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and Ahmed Najib Chebbi, Minister for Regional Development and local levels.
- Tunisie Telecom IPO suspended for now-minister (02/02/2011)
- Tunisie Telecom cancels plans for public offering (10/02/2011)
- Association belge des Consommateurs Test-Achats ASBL and others v Conseil des ministres - WLR Daily (03/03/2011)
- Grand frisson pour l'Égypte (18/02/2011)
- UPDATE 1-Tunisie Telecom cancels IPO (10/02/2011)