Thirty years ago, nobody imagined the process would have led Warsaw Pact countries to join the EU. Now that the countries of North Africa are rising, the EU should offer them the same opportunity to strengthen democracy, offering them the prospect of membership, writes Bill Emmott, former editor of The Economist, in La Stampa .
- Official Blogger of ArabNet Shift 2011 (04/03/2011)
- The Wrong Time for the Right Opportunity (05/03/2011)
- The Arab revolutions of 2011 are more like Europe in 1848, not 1989. (21/02/2011)
- Far-reaching effects of Arab world unrest (03/03/2011)
- (e)space & fiction - New collection/Nouvelle collection (23/11/2010)