March 1, the daily Abidjan, as well as papers close of Houphouetists Rally for Democracy and Peace (RHDP), Alassane Ouattara, has implemented its decision not to appear and no longer update its website. Together as a collective to safeguard the achievements of 28 November 2010 (date of election to the presidency of Ouattara, Gbagbo contested by the incumbent), journalists denounced the threats they are subjected and the penalties imposed on their newspapers .
- International Crisis Group : Côte d'Ivoire: Is War the Only Option? (03/03/2011)
- 7 women killed in pro-Ouattara march - Xinhua (04/03/2011)
- Cote d'Ivoire: Ouattara takes human rights case to Hague (28/02/2011)
- Côte d'Ivoire power and water cuts deepen humanitarian crisis (04/03/2011)
- Ivorian arms embargo 'violated' - Aljazeera.net (02/03/2011)