"Britain is under fire for selling weapons to Bahrain," the London daily basis. Since taking office, the Conservative government David Cameron has approved arms sales to many countries in North Africa and the Middle East, which now use force to quell the protests of opponents. With the backing of Downing Street, the arms manufacturers have sold between other tear gas to Bahrain and non-lethal weapons to Libya.
- Le repas vegetarien le plus incroyable du monde! - Beijing, China (31/01/2011)
- LE MONDE DU SILENCE - Ko Tao, Thailand (15/02/2011)
- I'm Disappointed in Al-Jazeera Too... (17/02/2011)
- Special Captain dinner/Special Soupe du Capitaine - At See Towards Montevideo, Uruguay (28/01/2011)
- 36 Hours in Santiago, Chile (03/02/2011)