"In twenty years of independence, the Kazakhs were able to build a common house whose doors are open to all our friends around the world," said President Nursultan Nazarbayev at the XVII Congress of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan the theme "Independent Kazakhstan: twenty years of peace, harmony and construction," reported the newspaper in a Kazakh Express-K.
- Kazakhstan making steady progress against corruption (12/05/2011)
- Glencore's $7.6bn Kazakh business under threat (12/05/2011)
- India protects Kazakhstan stake (01/05/2011)
- You: Kazakhstan vs Japan LiveJapan at Kazakhstan Rugby StreamingHSBC Asian 5 Nations Rugby Watch Right Now (07/05/2011)
- You: Kazakhstan to supply 2100 tonnes uranium to India's nuclear plants by 2014 (17/04/2011)