Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gaddafi, NATO: I live in a place where you can not reach and where you can not kill me

After rumors about his health unleashed this Friday, the Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi, has reappeared. At least his voice. In an audiotape broadcast on the state of Libya, Gaddafi has threatened to NATO. Just hours after the intervention of Gaddafi, two loud explosions were heard in the east of Tripoli, while came the flight of several aircraft, according to witnesses quoted by AFP.

"I say to the Crusaders cowards [of NATO] I live in a place can not reach and where you can not kill me ... I live in the hearts of millions [of Libya]," said the voice. The audio was not accompanied by pictures. The Libyan leader said he issued his statement after receiving a "massive" number of calls asking about their status after a NATO air strike on Thursday.

Earlier, Italian Foreign Minister Franco Frattini, had questioned the health of Gaddafi. "Gaddafi is injured and probably is out of Tripoli," said the Italian foreign minister revealed that the news had given the bishop of Tripoli, Giovanni Innocenzo Martinelli. However, in statements to ELMUNDO.

is Monsignor Giovanni Innocenzo Martinelli has categorically denied in statements Frattini's words: "I never said that Gaddafi was injured, never." Martinelli strictly denies having said that Gaddafi could have been injured in one of the bombing of the allied forces. "Never, I never said that was injured or that he had left Tripoli.

How I can say that, if we just see him on TV in good health? Do not understand why the Italian foreign minister that statement attributed to me, this is undoubtedly a misunderstanding, "says the bishop of Tripoli in a telephone statement to ELMUNDO. is. "The only thing I have said is that Gadhafi has probably been impressed to note the death of his son, nothing more."

No comments:

Post a Comment