The constituents of Tunisia elections scheduled for July 24th, could be postponed until October 16. Yendubi Kamel, chairman of the independent commission appointed by the transitional government to organize elections, has proposed delaying them because "not enough time to renew and update the electoral roll." Moreover, the political parties have not had time to prepare for the appointment to the polls, the first after the overthrow of former President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali on 14 January.
- Nike Tiempo Brasileiro shoes - Putian, China (23/05/2011)
- Voting Yesterday in Spain (23/05/2011)
- Tiempo Libre's "My Secret Radio" (10/05/2011)
- Has Venezuela's Opposition Finally Learned How to Win? /¿Ha aprendido la oposición venezolana finalmente? (05/04/2011)
- Marshall Fine: HuffPost Review: Octubre (02/05/2011)