Sunday, February 27, 2011

Berlusconi made a joke about himself and compared with Franco

Rome. .- The Prime Minister of Italy Silvio Berlusconi, said jokingly that he is a dictator and leader Francisco Franco reminded during a press conference at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Italian Government. The joke came when a journalist from the satellite television channel Sky TG24 gave the agent an envelope with an invitation to attend a televised political debate.

Berlusconi, having accepted the envelope, he replied: "I am a dictator, right? So I say as did General Franco, when receiving said things like, 'Well, thanks,' and then he added: 'The Fire' ". During the press conference, which presented the Foundation Franco Zeffirelli, the Italian prime minister also joked about the Ruby case, which will be tried on April 6 for two cases of abuse of power and incitement to prostitution minors.

"Today I went into Parliament and to the left told me he wanted to come and do the bunga bunga. I received bunga bunga chanting the phrase," he said. A phrase that, according to Berlusconi, means "let's have fun, to dance and drink something." "Even the left has been conquered by the way I live," he said.

In another of his speeches, the president said that "no one can govern better than me."

No comments:

Post a Comment