Thursday, February 17, 2011

I do not hate me because it would be kidnapper a way to keep connected with him

Natascha Kampusch just look at his face, spoke softly, recognizes the social phobia. But this has not prevented a tour of the dozens of countries that they will publish the book he has written about the kidnapping he suffered for eight years: 096 days '3 '(Ed. Aguilar). The young Austrian was abducted from 10 to 18 years by Wolfgang Priklopil, an employee of Siemens with apparent normal life after discovering that she had escaped, rushed to the train tracks.

Priklopil had the girl locked in a cell outside Vienna, humiliated, beaten mercilessly and subjecting it to a brief sexual abuse, "as she wrote in her diary thrilling novel. This morning in Madrid, recalled his captor: "No I hated him so I could cope better with my abduction. Do not hate, it would be a way to keep connected to him." As to whether it would be better to continue living, to face justice, does not hesitate to respond: "I'm not sure I would have been more justice if he were behind bars.

Yes, I would have a conviction, but it's hard to think what would be the punishment should be better than that person after what I did, do you compensate. I stole my childhood. " During his captivity, which fought with all his strength for survival, there were many days when he was "angry and very sad." "I wondered why me, why this injustice?" I've done nothing wrong.

" A Kampusch (do not like being called Natasha), you would like to finish their studies, return to social life, but for now is impossible. "I would love to study. I have many subjects that interest me, but I have social phobia, contact with others. And that was all a bit difficult," says half resigned, to return immediately afterwards to show their strength and hope in this book therapy: "I have written to end a chapter of my life.

It was not easy, because it deals with issues that I tried to forget, to write, I had to remember. But I hope not to have to remember it."

No comments:

Post a Comment