Friday, July 29, 2011

Attacks in Norway: Breivik trial probably until 2012

The trial of Anders Breivik Behring is expected to begin until next year. Norway's Tor-Aksel Attorney General Busch said the public broadcaster NRK on Thursday, the charges levied against the terrorists "at the earliest of the year".

Bush justified this with the necessary investigations, so would need some 700 witnesses will be heard. Breivik - who has admitted to having committed the bombing in downtown Oslo and the mass murder on the island Utøya last Friday - should be considered for each of the 76 people living on the responsibilities that have wiped out his deeds, said the Attorney General.

One of the lawyers, of whom the relatives of the victims in the process are represented as plaintiffs, had before the start of the procedure called for later this fall. While defenders Geir Breivik Lippestad its now sitting in solitary confinement for mentally ill clients so far as probably depicts, represents the Director of the Norwegian Intelligence PST, Janne Kristiansen, the view that the offender was coldly calculated, logical and is therefore fully responsible.

This prison is located near Oslo bombers in custody Breivik Breivik This Friday will be interrogated for the second time since his arrest. Whether the prosecution will call on him a conviction for a terrorist act or for a crime against humanity had not yet been decided, said attorney general bush.

The law provided by the Norwegian maximum penalty for this offense is 21 or 30 years. Meanwhile, police have informed in Oslo to receive the two attacks since a series of bomb threats. "None of them gave rise to concern," said Chief of Staff on Thursday Johan Fredriksen. It had been traded exclusively on so-called free riders.

"And this is normal after such an event." Oslo on Thursday also commemorates the victims of the independent investigation by the prosecutor and the criminal investigation to a government-appointed special commission investigating the attacks. This was announced Norwegian Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg in Oslo on Wednesday evening.

Demonstrative while the tips of all parties represented in the Norwegian Parliament were behind the Social Democrats. It will involve no conventional parliamentary committee of inquiry, but a pre-synthesized using specially drawn up rules committee, said Stoltenberg. The members should be appointed shortly and he expects their report during the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment